Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Love it, Leave it

Love it.

Singing "we're the three best friends that anyone could have..." with the husband and babe.  Yeah, we went there.  Watching the babe mesmerized by the snow falling outside.  Taking two sunny day strolls in one week.  Real Housewives.  Those crazy women always make me smile.  Taking photos of a great couple.  Mr. GQ and his lady rocked it.  Celebrating Dads birthday with the entire wacky family.  Finally getting my "push" present (ring) sized and on my finger!

Leave it.

Road construction.  Laundry... will the pile ever just go away?  Sleeping patterns of a certain tiny human living in our house.  She's lucky she's my favorite!

Here's one of the pic's from the evening.  Steph and Lam are getting married in July and I couldn't be more excited for them!  Thank you two for letting my very amateur self take some snaps of the two of you.  I promise there are lots with Lams face actually in them.  But I just had to show off that sparkler!  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this and everything else on this blog!!

    ReplyDelete