Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This and That

I've been a bad blogger lately.  I'm sure my loyal readers (Grandma, I'm talking to you) have been very dissapointed :)  Haha!  What a crazy few weeks it's been!  We had a great weekend filled with bridals showers, bbq's and birthdays.  I forgot my camera at home for each one of those.  Oops, oops and oops.

One more shout out to Grandma Herman- P knows what to do when you ask her what sound a cow makes.  I have to believe this was thanks to you :)  Hopefully she'll perform when you see her this weekend!

And to Guncle Bling- P's peony bloomed and it's gorgeous.  Love, love, love.


This Momma is one big ball of emotions lately.  I'm definitely not ready to have a one year old.  To make it worse, I came home to a movie the Husband put together with family videos and photos.  There were tears.  Lots of them.  We've been working our bums off with projects for the babe's party- but none of that stuff really matters.  What matters are the people in her life wanting to spend her special day with her.  And the cake, the cake matters too!  But seriously, she's lucky to have really great family and friends who are more like family as well.  I'm sure it will be one swingin' partay!

Here's a couple of teasers from tonight's photo shoot with the babe.  More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment