Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Did Somebody Say Cake?

There's such a big build up to the whole give the babe some cake and watch her make a big spectacular mess moment.  Our little lady wasn't having any of that.  She just did a little dance while everyone sang to her and then poked her cake a few times.  She did get after it a couple times with the direct mouth to cake method... but it didn't get much more exciting than that :)






Mmmmmm....



I handed the camera over to my Dad for all the messy fun- and somehow I had it set on something weird so they all turned out dark, dark, dark.  I'm pretty bummed about it.  I managed to salvage a couple.  I'm not sure what the heck we're doing here, obviously we think she needs some help with her big bite.



I'm sure her lack of interest in eating the cake had nothing to do with my baking skills.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment