Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

diy: Chevron Onesie

I stumbled upon this tutorial on Pinterest and thought it would be a perfect baby shower gift for a friend expecting a baby boy.  There are so many super cute things you can make for baby girls, and this was the first diy that I thought was perfect for a boy.  I fell in love with the chevron stripes and also made a mustache version.  The mustache version was ready to go for the shower... BUT this chevron was not.  :)  The baby boy is now a month old and I'm finally delivering it tomorrow.  This is how most of my projects go :)  Luckily for me, he was an early babe and is still pretty tiny so it should still fit.


Cute right!?!



The hardest part is getting the onesie positioned in the sewing machine since it's so tiny.  Other than that- super easy.




Happy diy-ing!

2 comments: