Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Smell... and Taste

Last Friday I had sinus surgery that was MUCH needed.  Without going into the yucky detail, basically I'm unable to taste or smell pretty much all of the time because of little polyp invaders that choose to live in my sinuses.  Luckily for me, I had them all removed and am already feeling MUCH better.  Basically it's inspired me to eat a little bit of everything that I haven't been able to taste for way too long.  This made for a weekend of random yumminess.


Don't even get me started on what it's like to actually be able to smell my baby girl again.  I missed the smell of her clean hair and baby breath!  How about freshly "Drefted" baby clothes.  Such a delicious smell!


Anyways, lots of yummy recipes coming up this week.


The most delicious homemade chicken noodle soup - with big fat noodles!  Recipe this week.



Snuggles with baby breath.



Presley's new friend Peanut.



Squish face.



What? Don't you watch Mickey like this too?



Baking team!



Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies for the hunters.  Recipe Tuesday!



Happy Monday!

1 comment: