Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

17 Months!

I really can't believe it's already November.  I really, really can't believe the bambino (I refuse to acknowledge that she's not a baby anymore) is 17 months old today.  

She still seems to be growing like a weed- and out of all of her pants.  I swear they fit for a month and then they're too short.  She went to her first Blazer game of the season this month and was away for her Daddy for the first extended amount of time while he was gone elk hunting.  She missed him!  She still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but there's a new toon moving in on Mickey- Special Agent Oso.  

She LOVES cucumbers.  She will pick them as a snack over anything else.  Taking after her Poppy and Uncle Ryan!  She also really likes chicken strips, jello, chocolate pudding, cheese and applesauce.  She still eats breakfast in our bed every morning while I finish getting ready for work.     

She amazes me everyday with how smart she's getting, she picks up on everything.  We definitely need to start being more careful about what we say around her :)

 She was a donkey for halloween this year, but she wasn't quite as into her costume as she was last year.  (I had to add some cute bows to make sure everyone knew she was a girl donkey:)  I can't stand how big she looks here!


Happy 17 months Pres!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment