Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

18 Months!



I have a 1 1/2 year old!  Hard to believe, but true.  

The little lady has become a major jibber-jabberer lately- she's trying so hard to talk, talk, talk.  Every so often she'll say a word clear as day.  Like "no" or "bath" or "bye".  My favorite is "bye" which she says like the most valley of all the valley girls "byeeeeeeeeeee".  It's so cute to watch her have conversations with her toys and then just start cracking up, like knee slapping cracking up.  Cuteness overload!  
She's still loving pickles, yogurt, applesauce, chicken and cheese-its.  Some days she loves something and others she'll refuse to eat it... but one thing's for sure- she always is in the mood for milk!  She's gonna have nice strong bones!  She had her first Starbucks hot chocolate while we were decorating the tree and loved it.
I'm excited for all of the Christmas festivities this year, I think she'll really have fun with everything.  We took her to see Santa and his reindeer last night and she didn't panic when she sat on Santa's lap.  It seems like she's at the age where all kids just freak out for their Santa pic but she seemed alright, not exactly excited about it, but alright :)  She gave Santa two good high fives before we said goodbye.  I think she's got a spot on the nice list.  

 
She hasn't had her 18 month check up yet, so no stats today.  I'm so curious to see if she's slowed down in the growth department.  I did have to take her to the doctor last week because she had been a sicky for a week or so.  It was her first appointment with a new doctor since her regular doc is moving to a new clinic that's too far away for our regular visits.  I was kind of nervous about her having a male doc since she sometimes takes a while to warm up to unfamiliar men.  Well, she tried to plant a big fat smooch on her young, handsome doc.  I just about died!  I think she likes him ;)

All in all she's a happy (with a side of feisty) girl!  Happy 18 months my girl!  LOVE YOU!  Your smooches are the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment