Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree...

 I think this is the one!

 Sticks.  The girl loves sticks.

After she picked out our big tree, we were off to find one more her size.


Nothing like a morning of rushing to find a perfect tree before the hoosband got sick all over that little tree field.  Normally we take our time and go from tree to tree until we are tree drunk but this year we were in and out since the Mr. was a sicky. 
On a side note- I bought these boots so long ago and I just can't believe they actually fit the babe.  I remember thinking they looked SO big.  Yikes.  Slow this girl down.  
On a second side note- CLEARLY I have a boot problem when it comes to my girl.  I swear the barista gals at Starbucks are excited to see what boots P's wearing every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment