Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

get out



I think it's save to say we're going a little stir-crazy here.  We've had a whole lot of rainy cold days with some really foggy, really cold days mixed in.  I guess that's pretty much what you sign up for here in the Northwest in the winter.  Yuck weather combined with it being dark by the time I leave work makes for little time to do anything outside. (Not to mention the state of my wood floors with wet feet strolling through all the time.  Dislike)

All of that makes me pretty stinkin' excited about a trip to Turks and Caicos with some great friends (that are more like family) next July.  Boy oh boy, do we ALL need it!  We're waiting to hear back to see if the villa we all have our hearts set on is available the week we want to go.  Hopefully I'll have some good news about that later this week :)  I feel like if I talk about it before it's confirmed I'll jinx it.  These lips are sealed until we have put down our deposit. :) 

Promise you'll be hearing more from me from now on.  I'll try anyways :)


No comments:

Post a Comment