Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

20 Months!


 20 months!  Seems so weird to be this close to having a two year old.  Our little lady has definitely got a mind of her own these days.  This month she learned a new favorite word- "NO".  It does help that she says it in a sweet little voice, especially since she seems to say it a lot.  A lot.  Today, "no" turned into "nope".  Even cuter.  

The girl still has a  major love for cucumbers, snap peas and bell peppers.  Even for breakfast.  Just like her Daddio- not.  All those fruits and veggies must be giving her all of her never ending energy.  

This Momma's working on finding a daycare she can go to for a few hours a couple of days a week- it's really hard to do!  I feel bad that she's cooped up in my office all day and I know it will be so good for her to have other little friends.  It's just hard to let go and send her somewhere with "strangers".  I'll be that Mom crying in the parking lot every time I drop her off.  I'm so lucky to be able to take her to work with me but it makes it so hard to think of not having her with me all the time.  I'm working on it! :)

Happy 20 monther to my little Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment