Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Babe and Her Walker

Last week P finally realized she can get around in her walker.  Baby girl is cruisin' around like a champ now.  Since the sun decided to shine down on us today we went for a walk to the park.  There's something so funny/cute about a baby walking along the sidewalk in a walker... like she knows exactly where she's going.  Shout out to Mooma for the new tennies!  P's toes thank you as well :)

Ahhh, sun on the face feels so good!



Okay Daddy, it's time for us to have a serious talk.  I'll meet you over at the rail.





I'm coming, I'm coming.



Thanks for the pep talk Daddy.  I'm gonna take this ramp like a pro.  Just you wait.  One flying walker coming right up.



We had you going didn't we Mommy?  Don't worry!  Obviously I wouldn't try to jump the ramp with out my safety gear on!!



Let's just do some more running around.  I've gotta break these new kicks in!



Try to keep up Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment