Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love it, Leave it

Love it.

Sunshine!  You know you live the Pacific Northwest when something so simple as sun shining makes you as happy as can be.  Cadbury caramel eggs.  Yum.  Taking the babe to the park to cruise around in her walker in wide open spaces.  Sleeping in on Sunday.  Since the little lady has some pretty "interesting" sleeping patterns getting to sleep in is pretty much the best thing ever.  Spending the day downtown walking the waterfront loop.  Watching the babe interact with the waiters/waitresses at restaurants.  She has some major love for them!  You've never seen such gigantic cheesy smiles.  Baby kisses.  Love every sloppy second of them.

Leave it.

Dancing in my underwear with the babe then realizing the new neighbors probably saw the whole thing.  Welcome to the neighborhood!  People knocking on our door when the babe is asleep.  One of these days I'm just going to let my ferocious chihuahua eat their feet off like he would so love to do.

I'll leave you with a snap the Mister caught.  I'm not sure why I love this photo so much but I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment