Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fireworks and Weddings

It was a busy week around here with the 4th and two weddings.  On Friday I was the matron of honor in a childhood friends beautiful wedding.  Those that know me best know that I'm NOT a person that gets excited about public speaking.  I'm glad to report I made it through the toast without passing out :)  I'm so happy for the newlyweds and so jealous that they're on a plane to St. Lucia right now!  The second wedding of the weekend was also a childhood friends.  It was a HOT day and there was a lot of sweating going on!  Haha!  The bride and her sister did such a great job with the decor filled with lots of personal touches.  Congrats to both couples!  I'm so glad both of you gals found such great guys!


It's really starting to feel like summer around here!  Bout time!


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



Happy Monday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment