Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

One of THOSE Days...

Today was just one of those days.  I spent half of the night up with a sicky babe (she's working on 4 teeth right now) and the rest of the day pretty much went downhill from there.



My computer at work crashed... which I only realized after 2 hours on the phone with tech support.  Lucky for me the lovely tech guy was totally annoyed with me right off the bat.  Awesome.  Ran out to Nana and Papa's to pick up the sicky babe and rushed back into town to pick up a set of plans for work only to find the damn lady at the print shop went home without printing my plans as promised.  Double Awesome.  This pissed off Momma drove home and started baking the first batch of 100 cupcakes.  Next up, feeding the babe who didn't want to eat - anything.  Not even a banana, her fave.  So, I proceeded to bake, work on the HUGE pile of laundry in our closet and clean up our disaster of a house all while entertaining a whiny babe.  Finally, after an hour of trying to get Miss P to sleep... success!  Aaaaaand back to baking and laundry.  Nothing like getting ready to go out of town while the Mister is in VEGAS for work.  (Ha, work.  Likely story right??  No really, he's there for Blazers summer league.)  Feeling sorry for me yet?  Come on, join my pity party!


Then I remembered today is the first day of the Nordstrom anniversary sale.  Turns out all I needed was a little 1am shopping to make it better.  Retail therapy works every time.


She agrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment