Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kickballers

A couple weeks ago my Momma told the husband that she would play on his team for a Blazers kickball tournament.  I'm pretty sure she had every intention of backing out of the tournament... but he stuck with her and made sure she showed up to that game to show off her kicking skills.  Sometimes she just needs a little encouragement.  :)  Before we knew it she convinced our friend Bling and my Dad to play too.


Miss P helped them warm up for the first game.






I didn't get any action shots of the crew mostly because I was chasing around a certain one year old.  She is such a happy camper when she gets to hang out outside.



Our team ended up winning the mini tournament.  So proud of them!  Haha!  Kickball champs!




No comments:

Post a Comment